Our cheese cutters are constructed for heavy duty applications and are custom designed to fit your cutting needs. Cutting sizes range from 40 lb. up to 640 lb. blocks and 500 lb. barrels.
- Stainless steel construction with 316 product contact
- lows rates: 1,000 lbs. per hour up to 40,000 lbs. per hour
- Interchangeable and easy removal of harps for change in size and cleaning
- Adjustable rollers on harps provide a more accurate cut and less trim
- Single push, multi-push, or fully automated features available to perform vertical and horizontal cuts
- Cutting technologies include harp, heat treated blade, waterjet, ultrasonic, etc.
- Pneumatic, hydraulic and electric actuation options available
- Meets WDA, FDA, and USDA standards
- Two hand cycle start options available to ensure employee safety
- PLC/HMI controls
- Servo driven actuators for complete accuracy
- Vision imaging available for cut optimization
- Meets NEC, NFPA, and ANSI codes
- UL approved